The Standing Committee of the National People ‘s Congress of the People’ s Republic of China，
The Standing Committee of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China，
The State Council of the People ‘s Republic of China，
President Xi Jinping，
CCP Committee and Government of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
On the Eve of 67th national day of the People’ s Republic of China, we submit the protest against the authoritarian rule of CCP and its central government in southern Mongolia, as follows.
1. Stop its political rule in Southern Mongolia and give the administrative power back to Mongolian people immediately.
2. Stop the implementation of economic exploitation policy, close enterprises damaging the local environment, and give the economic right back to Mongolian people immediately.
3. Cancel the cultural assimilating policy and the related education policies, and give back the right of compiling textbook and right to education to Mongolian people immediately.
4. Stop all forms of illegal monitoring of Mr. Hada and Ms. Huuchinhu, and give them freedom and state’s compensation for their physical and spiritual damage due to the guiltless imprisonment. Ms. Huuchinhu has the right to seek medical advice abroad.
5. Stop illegal usage of herdsmen’s land in Southern Mongolia and give it back to them. Stop arresting visitors from the localities appealing to the higher authorities for help.
6. Delete the mid-autumn festival from national holiday list, which has hurt Mongolian feeling and their dignity.
Preparatory Committee of Southern Mongolia Congress